How Do We Build Student Engagement in a COVID-19 World? Looking Ahead Through the Lens of Campus Dining
Monday, June 14, 2021
Webinar at 2 p.m. ET
The events of 2020 led to dramatic changes in our ways of living, working, and learning. This webinar examines resulting shifts in consumer behaviors, attitudes, and expectations from the campus dining perspective, focusing on Gen Z students.
Speakers from AASCU member Sam Houston State University (Texas) and Aramark will share operational experiences related to the COVID-19 environment and recent insights gained from primary and secondary consumer research. The webinar will also include relevant strategies around:
- Encouraging and leveraging student feedback
- Incorporating new services (including mobile) and events for convenience and personalization
- Advancing environmental and social sustainability efforts on campus
- Leveraging business partnerships for productive, innovative solutions
This webinar is free for AASCU members.
The sharing of this information does not imply endorsement by AASCU.
Kristy Vienne is the assistant vice president of auxiliary services at Sam Houston State University (Texas). During her tenure at Sam Houston State University, she has also held the positions of assistant vice president of Student Services and director of Bearkat One Card Services & Student Money Management Center.
Sasha Shultz, vice president, growth at Aramark Higher Education, drives the growth strategy of Aramark Higher Education, leading the business development team, and fostering deep client relationships.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Vice Presidents of Finance
- Vice Presidents of Student Affairs
- Vice Presidents of Auxiliary Services
- Dining Managers