The Impact of Pathway Programs
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Webinar at 1 p.m. ET
Ensuring equity and access to higher education remains a paramount concern for college and university leaders, especially as they navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. Strategic partnerships with alternative credit providers can create an opportunity for higher education institutions to focus on affordable and sustainable pathways that help adult students get back to college.
Join speakers from the University of Louisiana System, an AASCU member, and StraighterLine to discuss:
- Advantages and potential challenges of working with an alternative credit provider
- How to get stopped-out students back into school and ensuring success for these students
- Increasing adult learner undergraduate degree attainment through guided pathways and partnerships
This webinar is free for AASCU members.
The sharing of this information does not imply endorsement by AASCU.
Katie Dawson is the assistant vice president for Academic Innovation & Learning at the University of Louisiana System. She also leads the Compete LA initiative designed to help adults who have stopped out of university return and earn their degree.
Amy Smith, chief learning officer of StraighterLine, leads SL Labs, the research and design arm of the organization. In her role, Smith and team focus on researching, designing, and building products and services.
Who Should Attend:
- Vice Provosts
- Assistant Deans
- Vice Presidents of Enrollment
- Vice Presidents of Student Success
- Vice Presidents of Student Affairs
- Frontline Enrollment Advisors and Counselors