AASCU Washington Policy Update
Be part of the policy conversation.
Presidents, chancellors, and government relations professionals seeking the latest news from Washington D.C. are invited to join the AASCU Government Relations team on Wednesday, May 31 from 12 p.m. – 1p.m. Eastern Time for a timely federal update. Stay up to date on congressional proceedings including FY24 appropriations, national debt ceiling negotiations, news regarding multiple regulations proposed by the Department of Education, and more!
Who should participate?
Those interested in:
- Government relations
- Community relations
- External relations
How will you benefit?
- Stay current on legislative and regulatory updates that may impact your institution.
- Have the opportunity to connect with AASCU Government Relations Staff on the following issues:
- FY 24 appropriations
- National debt ceiling
- Educator preparation legislation
- Title IX regulatory updates
- HEA Title IV negotiated rulemaking topics
- Outlook for the 1st Session of the 118th Congress