We are pleased to announce that the Educational
Office, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China, in Washington, D.C., has
approved the Chinese Government Scholarship awards for U.S. undergraduate
students attending AASCU member colleges and universities for the 2020 to 2021
academic year. We are able to offer scholarships for one academic year
(September 2020 - July 2021), or semester programs in the Fall (September 2020
- February 2021) or Spring (March 20201- July 2021).
1. About AASCU-Chinese Government Scholarship:
Applicants should have a strong interest in Chinese language and culture, and participating in exchanges programs between the United States and China. Applicants are required to be:
3. Scholarship Benefits:
Each scholarship is valued at approximately
$10,000.00 US dollars for the one-year program. International round-trip
airfare and the China Visa Application fees are the responsibility of the
The scholarship includes:
- tuition;- room and board;
- health insurance;
- travel/conference allowance/fees, and:
1. Submit the following items to AASCU via email to Sufei Li by March 15, 2020.
2. AASCU will recommend qualified students to the
Chinese Embassy and notify students to begin the CSC online application. For any questions throughout the application process, please contact Sufei Li.