AASCU China Partnerships and Education Expo
The AASCU China Partnerships and Education Expo is designed to support AASCU’s senior leaders in a bid to internationalize their campuses, by inviting them to participate in in a series of activities designed to create and sustain educational partnerships in China.Learn more.
Develop and sustain educational partnerships in China.
For the past 18 years, AASCU has supported member institutions in a bid to internationalize their campuses, by taking senior leaders to China to participate in a series of activities designed to create and sustain educational partnerships with Chinese institutions.
This initiative represents an extraordinary opportunity to be introduced to or deepen understanding of partnerships in China.
Who should participate?
- Senior International Officers
- College Deans and Department Chairs
- International Enrollment/Recruiting Personnel
How will you benefit?
- Opportunities to promote your institution to over 50,000 students and their parents seeking global education opportunities.
- Familiarization with China and Chinese higher education system, policies and issues.
- Engage with educational leaders from across the globe on topics of mutual interest.
- Connect with partners or potential partners for further discussion on educational cooperation.
- Participate in forums and seminars and other activities designed to create and sustain educational partnerships in China.
Expand your institution’s presence in the world’s largest recruitment market.
This initiative in China, includes access to, and participation in the China Annual Conference and Expo for International Education (CACIE), hosted by AASCU’s longtime Chinese partner association, the China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE). Participants are encouraged to take advantage of the EXPO that attracts over 50,000 Chinese students interested in education abroad.
Programs and Activities
Education B2B offers a global networking platform for all individuals participating in the China Annual Conference and Expo for International Education (CACIE). AASCU assists its members in registering and preparing for B2B sessions, as they are quite popular with individuals who are eager to develop partnerships, explore potential cooperation, and build pragmatic collaborations.
The China Education Expo features over 600 booths, representing institutions from countries around the world. AASCU offers a complementary booth shared by all member institutions participating in the conference. We encourage members to distribute materials and use this opportunity to meet with Chinese students interested in studying in the United States. The booth is primarily used to raise the awareness of Chinese students about AASCU institutions.
Number of years AASCU has provided this opportunity for its members.
Number of institutions that have participated in this initiative.
Number of institutional leaders that have participated in this initiative.
Need more information on the Expo? Let us know.
"*" indicates required fields