Board Governance and Relations
Are you building a healthy culture with your board?
Boards need reliable solutions and people to facilitate major decisions, advance strategic vision, and drive stakeholder value. The power of boards to develop and maintain relations with various stakeholders is crucial to the long-term success of higher education institutions.
In partnership with Nasdaq Governance Solutions, AASCU hosted the Board Governance and Relations webinar that brought together presidents and chancellors to discuss board relations in the higher education sector.
Participants discussed how to manage and improve board relations by firstly building a healthy board culture internally. Additionally, attendees heard more on how a board culture can be extended to relations with management and external stakeholders. Focusing on interactions with other higher education leaders and directors, the webinar touched on how to foster these relations and develop stronger understanding of the higher education landscape and its potential evolution.
Who should participate?
- Vice Presidents
How will you benefit?
- How to manage and improve board member relations by building a healthy board culture
- How to develop and maintain relations with management and with stakeholders
- How to foster industry relations and understanding of the higher education landscape, focusing on interactions with other higher education leaders and directors
Upcoming and past webinars
- AASCU Washington Policy Update
Mar. 29, 2023
- Student Success Equity Intensive Information Sessions
Mar. 24-Apr. 14, 2023
Webinar with three date options
- Assessment and Evaluation as the Cornerstones for Continuous Improvement
Feb. 28, 2023
- Board Governance and Relations
Jan. 18, 2023