ADP participating campuses have undertaken an array of voter projects and activities designed to increase the number of college and university students who will accept the most fundamental obligation of a citizen in a democracy: casting informed votes for candidates standing for public office.
The following is a collection of information, events, materials and toolkits intended to help college and university campuses involve students in local, state and national elections.
Voter Registration Information
- Check Your Voter Registration Status: Can I Vote.org
- Deadlines, Locations and Materials: Campus Vote Project
- Registration Assistance for Military and Overseas Voters: Federal Voting Assistance Program
- Registration and Reminders: TurboVote
- Register Online/Absentee: U.S. Vote Foundation
- Resource to explore U.S. Political Parties & Organizations
National Voter Registration Day
National Voter Registration Day toolkits include information for election offices and individuals.
2020 Elections Resources
- Post-Election Toolkit
- Election and Debate Watch Toolkit
- ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge Toolkit
- The New York Times Interactive Guide for How to Vote in the 2020 Election
Deliberative Dialogue Resources
- Living Room Conversations
- Allsides Red/Blue Dictionary
- With The People: College Campus CGA Deliberate Forum Series
- Conversation Café
- With The People: NIFI
- Interactivity Foundation: Discussion Guides
- Oops, Ouch, Whoa responses
- Lori Britt’s Resource Page
- Lori Britt’s Powerpoint Slides
- Facilitator/Moderator Training Workbook
Questions about this resource collection? Let us know.
"*" indicates required fields