2024 GRC Virtual Funding Summit
Join colleagues from campuses across the country at the Grants Resource Center (GRC) Virtual Funding Summit. Get the latest news on agencies and programs of interest to research administrators, faculty, and staff by exploring a range of funding opportunities and policy updates that can benefit your campus. Additionally, registrants will get the opportunity to participate in member-led roundtables on April 11.Register today.
Empower your campus with exclusive grant insights.
The summit’s agenda is packed with the latest grant information to support your campus’ mission, offering faculty and administration an opportunity to hear directly from a wide range of government funding agencies and private foundations. Funding opportunities can enhance campus programs, support faculty researchers, and improve student success. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions directly to speakers from federal agencies and foundations. Member-led roundtables will be available so participants can learn from their colleagues across the country.
Who should participate?
- Sponsored Research/Programs Officers
- Principal Investigators
- Project Directors
- Vice Presidents of Research
- Provosts/Chief Academic Officers
- Deans and Department Chairs
How will you benefit?
- Expand knowledge of various funding programs
- Hear real-time funding information from speakers
- Gain best practices in the sponsored program space from fellow colleagues
The agenda includes:
- A welcome from AASCU’s new president
- Federal update by AASCU’s government relations staff
- Policy updates from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and National Science Foundation
- Session focused on capacity building at NIH
- Panel discussion focused on social science programs within the U.S. Department of Defense
- Arts and humanities updates from the National Endowment for the Humanities and National Endowment for the Arts
- Priority updates from the Foundation for Food & Agriculture Research
- An update on the U.S. Department of Education’s Student Support Services, including advice from an awardee
- And more!
Thanks to the GRC team for all the hard work put into making this conference useful for attendees! There was a lot of important information shared.
Very interactive and I appreciated the transparency of the speakers when sharing things.
Enjoyed the member engagement.
- GRC members pay $200 per registrant.
- Non-GRC members pay $300 per registrant.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be issued. All registrants will receive a recording of the event.
Please note that an AASCU login is needed to register. Please create an AASCU login if you do not already have one.Register today.
Questions about our virtual summit? Let us know.
"*" indicates required fields