Assessment and Evaluation as the Cornerstones for Continuous Improvement
Continuous improvement sounds great—but where do you start?
Leaders from three AASCU member institutions and an ETS assessment expert discussed key concepts and how they can be translated into real-world action. The discussion highlighted the importance of defining student learning outcomes (SLOs); practical ways to make valid inferences from SLO data; and using results to create, sustain, and advance a culture of continuous improvement for student and program success.
Who should participate?
- Provosts, Vice Provosts, and Associate Provosts
- Deans and Associate Deans
- Chairs and Professors
How will you benefit?
- Learn importance of SLOs
- Use SLO data to make valid inferences
- Create, sustain and advance a culture of student success
Hear from these experts.
Director and R&D Liaison for Global Higher Education
Associate Dean of Curriculum and Operations in the College of Business and Technology
University of Nebraska Kearney
Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and Accreditation and Professor of Decision Sciences at the Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics
Indiana University South Bend
Vice President of Academic Innovation and Transformation
Upcoming and past webinars
- AASCU Washington Policy Update
Mar. 29, 2023
- Student Success Equity Intensive Information Sessions
Mar. 24-Apr. 14, 2023
Webinar with three date options
- Assessment and Evaluation as the Cornerstones for Continuous Improvement
Feb. 28, 2023
- Board Governance and Relations
Jan. 18, 2023