Assessment and Evaluation as the Cornerstones for Continuous Improvement
Continuous improvement sounds great—but where do you start?
Leaders from three AASCU member institutions and an ETS assessment expert discussed key concepts and how they can be translated into real-world action. The discussion highlighted the importance of defining student learning outcomes (SLOs); practical ways to make valid inferences from SLO data; and using results to create, sustain, and advance a culture of continuous improvement for student and program success.
Who should participate?
- Provosts, Vice Provosts, and Associate Provosts
- Deans and Associate Deans
- Chairs and Professors
How will you benefit?
- Learn importance of SLOs
- Use SLO data to make valid inferences
- Create, sustain and advance a culture of student success
Hear from these experts.
Director and R&D Liaison for Global Higher Education
Associate Dean of Curriculum and Operations in the College of Business and Technology
University of Nebraska Kearney
Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and Accreditation and Professor of Decision Sciences at the Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics
Indiana University South Bend
Vice President of Academic Innovation and Transformation
Upcoming and past webinars
- All-ADP Meeting: Community Building
Dec. 8, 2023
- All-ADP Meeting: Voter Engagement and Education
Nov. 10, 2023
- All-ADP Meeting: Leading for Democracy
Oct. 13, 2023
- AASCU Washington Policy Update – September 2023
Sep. 27, 2023
- AASCU Study Abroad Opportunity: Teach English in France
Sep. 19, 2023
- Student Success Equity Intensive Information Sessions 2023
Sep. 15-Oct. 10, 2023
Webinar with three date options
- National Constitution Day Conversations
Sep. 15, 2023
- AASCU Washington Policy Update – July 2023
Jul. 26, 2023
- GRC Website Redesign Demo
Jul. 13, 2023
- Data Analytics Empower Accurate Academic Program Evaluation
Jun. 13, 2023