VSA Analytics is a robust, interactive, and user-friendly platform for colleges and universities to compare and analyze key performance metrics across institutions.
VSA Analytics is a tool developed by AASCU and APLU to support state colleges and universities as they use national data to measure their performance to improve student success and institutional effectiveness. The tool has 25 key performance metrics to view and way to create a custom group of peers. The interactive reports combine publicly available data from multiple sources and present it in a format where institutions can benchmark their performance against their peers. The data can be used for accountability reporting, accreditation, and strategic planning.
Who should participate?
- Any state college or university
How will you benefit?
- Interactive reports allow institutions to benchmark with peers
- 25 key performance metrics
- Custom analytical and graphical reports built in just minutes
- Eliminates the need to spend days searching, downloading, integrating and analyzing data
- Access to data on admissions, enrollment, retention, graduations rates, degrees, financial aid, institutional costs, R&D expenditures, student debt, median salary, and more
- Add as many campus users as you like and download the entire custom dataset.
key performance metrics you can view and manipulate
years of data including admissions, enrollment, retention, degrees, financial aid, institutional costs, R&D expenditures, student debt, and more
number of institutions included in data from IPEDS, NSF, the College Scorecard, and the Student Achievement Measure