An interactive workshop to explore and apply a research-based toolkit for change leadership in higher ed.
Support for institutional change and improved student outcomes.
Seize the opportunity to build a strong future for institutions, students, and self.
2024 Spring Program Application
Apply to participate in the Alumni Outcomes Data Collaborative, Belonging Pulse Survey, and/or the Strategic Planning Collaborative.
Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. PT on Monday, February 26.
If your institution is applying for multiple opportunities, please submit a new application for each program.
Please note that you must complete this form in one sitting. You may wish to prepare your responses in a word document and then paste them into the appropriate fields. Select the name of the opportunity for which you are applying in order to see all required questions.
Alumni Outcomes Data Collaborative
Supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, AASCU is thrilled to bring the National Alumni Career Mobility Survey (NACM) to member institutions committed to improving postsecondary value by understanding their alumni’s post-graduation outcomes.Learn more.
Improve postsecondary value by learning more about your alumni post-graduation outcomes.
The Alumni Outcomes Data Collaborative is a unique opportunity open to five member campuses committed to improving postsecondary value by gaining a thorough understanding of their alumni economic mobility and career outcomes five- and 10-years post-graduation. Supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the selected a five-campus cohort, representative of AASCU’s member diversity, will conduct the National Alumni Career Mobility survey (NACM) fall 2024. Participating institutions will receive extensive technical assistance and guidance from the NACM research team at no cost to the institution, including alumni communications, launching and administration of the survey, data analysis and interpretation, and presenting results and recommendations to key campus stakeholders. AASCU’s synthesis from the cohort’s experience will be made available to all members in 2025.
NACM Survey Focus Areas:
- Career Insights
- Economic Mobility
- Education Satisfaction
- Career Satisfaction
- Learning Outcomes and Experiences
- Community Engagement
- Postsecondary Value
Who should participate?
- AASCU member campuses
Benefits of participation:
- Insight into alumni educational experiences and economic mobility post-graduation for the purposes of improving equitable postsecondary value
- Opportunity to participate in a cohort of five AASCU member institutions representing the diversity of AASCU membership and be a part of the Alumni Voices Capstone project that will be presented at the 2025 AASCU Annual Conference
- Technical assistance and support from beginning to end in conducting the NACM survey, including onboarding and survey administration, data analysis and interpretation (“data storytelling” to share with key stakeholders), interactive dashboard, raw data file, slide deck with key findings, and key findings final written report
Applications are closed.
- Identification of a cabinet-level Campus Champion to secure executive-level approvals needed to move project forward
- Identification of a campus project manager who will oversee and shepherd the project at the campus level. The project manager will provide administrative support as needed:
- Serve as primary campus contact for AASCU and NACM administrators
- Lead all campus marketing and messaging efforts related to the NACM Survey
- Consult with key campus stakeholders and maintain Campus Champion up to date on NACM survey developments
- Participate in NACM survey onboarding meeting, midpoint meeting, and partner’s forum (dates TBD)
- Participate in AASCU cohort meetings as invited and capstone symposium (dates TBD)
- Timely review and decisions by the university on key milestones and deliverables.
- Agreement to share unidentifiable NACM survey findings and action items as a public resource
Questions about the Alumni Outcomes Data Collaborative? Let us know.
"*" indicates required fields