Be part of the policy conversation.
Join the AASCU Government Relations team on Wednesday, Dec. 6 at 12pm ET as we discuss the speaker’s job performance, the present state of government funding, House and Senate appropriations, and what to expect from the second session of the 118th Congress.
Who should participate?
Those interested in:
- Government relations
- Community relations
- External relations
How will you benefit?
- Stay current on legislative and regulatory updates that may impact your institution
- Have the opportunity to connect with AASCU Government Relations Staff on the following issues:
- The status of a potential continuing resolution (CR) for FY24
- Predicting congressional priorities in the 118th second session
- An update on the 2024 AASCU on the Hill event Feb. 6–7
- The latest news on FAFSA implementation and regulatory releases
- How you can make the protection of student aid a priority in the FY25 budget request