AASCU Washington Policy Update
Be part of the policy conversation.
Congress is back in session after leaving for the August recess without an agreement on the FY24 budget that begins on Oct. 1. Join the AASCU Government Relations team on Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 12pm EST as we discuss the present state of budget negotiations, House and Senate appropriations, and what to expect from a potential government shutdown.
Who should participate?
Those interested in:
- Government relations
- Community relations
- External relations
How will you benefit?
- Stay current on legislative and regulatory updates that may impact your institution
- Have the opportunity to connect with AASCU Government Relations Staff on the following issues:
- The latest proposals by House and Senate leaders on a potential Continuing Resolution (CR) for FY24
- Predicting changes and additions to the fall regulatory calendar
- An update on the Violence Against Women’s Act (VAWA) climate survey development efforts at the US Department of Education
- Eligibility of climate change tax credits by public institutions